It Doesn't Matter

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:15:47 EST

In a message dated 3/23/2001 6:34:49 PM, David I. wrote:

<<"Jim,
Would Greg, after some time, acquire that accent?  If so, Greg, I'd think
hard on this...;-]">>

If'n him was to be smarted him woud.

One of the cutest things I ever saw was in the little sea coast town of
Darien GA.
Now this is a real parochial little town and is definitely 'red neck'
territory, not bad mind you just full of good ole boys and gals.  I was
standing in a grocery store line behind two Viet ladies, I think mother and
daughter, and they had two children with them. The women were conversing in
Viet and the two kids, probably in the 6-8 year old range, were talking to
each other with the deepest s'thun accented english you have ever heard ! :-)

 Like Ron said..things are the same in AL as in OH, just different. :-)
Y'all come back now you heah?
Jim Bryant (FL)