non-technical, A9 on the SAT 2

Tom Carpenter carpthos@televiso.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:34:04 -0800

Dear List,=20
    Boy, I have an interesting first occurrence today...........I had =
the machine shut off from static electricity......and when I turned it =
back on, set my 4=A2#, and selected my page,  I started to run up the =
octaves to C8 where it has always topped out (because it had shut off =
while I was at F7), and it went to A8, and A9 where I stopped and went =
back to A7 and used the note switch to go down to F7.  At this point I =
thought "wow", went up to F9 w/ the octave switch and pushed the note =
switch which took me up to B9 and stopped.  Never had this happen =
before.
thanks,
Tom Carpenter
Berthoud, CO=20