Featuring you on TV Newsmagazine

Lisa mktg777@runbox.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:30:58 -0500

We are an independent affiliate to one of the top business television
studios in the country. They produce a major news show on primetime
television, similar in format to "Dateline" or "20/20".  If you have a
unique product, service, invention, cause or company story that could be
newsworthy, you have the opportunity to reach 70 million households and
passengers on airlines and cruise lines.  Cost to you is minimal per the
exposure that you will receive.

If the producers of the show decide your story will add syndication value
to their nationally-acclaimed Show (12 time Emmy winning news team) and
your timing fits their production and broadcast schedule, not only will
they produce, package and distribute (to 450 TV newsrooms) an in-depth,
high quality Spotlight on your story - shooting on your locations worldwide
and in their multi-million dollar studio on one of the top news sets in
Hollywood...

...they will also carry up to 90% of the costs for a media and promotion
package worth $100k-$300k that will be yours to benefit from during and
after the multiple airings your Spotlight will receive for at least six
months nationwide or in cities you select.

Not only sophisticated and media savvy Fortune 500s and global
conglomerates, but many startups, non-profits, and "mom & pops" have
received hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of exposure in return for
their story and willingness to pay a small percentage of the costs for just
the benefits received in the media/promotion package.

Please contact us via email as soon as possible so that we can get all the
pertinent information to you.  Include your name, number and website
address so that we can have a studio representative contact you to answer
your questions.

Thank you for your time!

Lisa
FTM