Red Chinese Pianos

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:36:33 EST

In a message dated 3/26/2001 10:52:06 PM, joegum@webtv wrote:

<<"I am curious as to the
PTG's position regarding human rights.">>

I don't speak for PTG but I think one would be hard pressed to find 'anyone'
in PTG who supports anything contained in your list of human rights
violations and concerns.

  The same violations you speak of can and do happen in other countries, some
in this hemisphere, that we trade with as a country, in every category from
socks to automobiles,....I wonder if you apply the same thinking in those
cases.
  You drive a car, I assume, and it is a good bet that at least some of the
oil you use came from a country that views women as property, girl children
as expendable and practices slavery....do you think about this as you drive
along the highway?
Jim Bryant (FL)