Red Chinese Pianos OT

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 06:17:56 -0700

    David Love wrote;

    "All due respect to your concerns about human rights violations, the =
term=20
"Red Chinese" is at best pejorative, at worst, vulgar."

    Forgive me for perhaps being vulgar, but I would no sooner worry =
about hurting the feelings of Chinese communists than I would have =
worried about offending Adolph Hitler's sensibilities. They're pretty =
close to being the same thing in my book. Philosophically speaking, of =
course.

   =20

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com=20