Red Chinese Pianos

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:17:48 +0200

As an American living outside the US, I can only say that rumours of how
horrible the rest of the world is are greatly overexagerated. And rumours
about how wonderful live is in the states are also over exagerated. Hey,
some places defininatly need a good deal more "working on" then others...
but its easy to get carried away.

I dont think the PTG has any "official" position to human rights.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.