Red Chinese Pianos

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:42:56 +0200

joegum wrote:

> Just curious... does anyone on this list who belongs to either another
> American or foreign piano or music trade association know if their org.
> has policies or strategies regarding where and how to draw the line as
> to human rights?   Thanks.  -Joe

It would suprise me if any of our organizations did Joe... hey we are just
a bunch of guys and gals who like working and learning about pianos... We
all have all kinds of better venues for Human Rights work.

That being said I am sure that if it became known that a certain Brand X of
pianos whipped poor little kidnapped girls from the third world until the
bled to death just so they could get them to build pianos, that each and
every one of us would look very unkindly on it.

Now..... shall we talk about something else..... Blue Lebanize Organs for
example ??

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.