Pitch Floating/customers

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:46:01 -0600

Hi Richard,
                 I have no problem doing a 441/442 tuning in late summer
early fall, typically the pianos in this area drop 20cents or more when the
heating comes on and the humidity nose dives.
  However full disclosure is made to the customer,  let them make the call,
common sense and integrity should prevail.
  My reasoning is, the less trama that I can suject the piano to, the
better the stability. The side benifit, no major charge for pitch
correction, also the tuning is easier.  I know we all like to knock a piano
down it pitch. <G>
Regards Roger