Red Chinese Pianos

joegum joegum@webtv.net
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:13:33 -0500 (EST)

<<<<I agree.
If in doubt ask your local consulate (or excnange student) how they
desire to be called.
Otherwise if there is no wish to show respect I wonder why the urge to
show dis-respect is acted on, unless it is out of ignorance. If it is
PRC (People's Republic of China) I think we should find out and
respond/reply/refer to accordingly.   ---ric>>>>
If the term "Red" is so insulting, then why does THEIR OWN MILITARY
refer TO ITSELF as the "RED ARMY"?  It wishes to disrespect itself????
I truly have no wish to be disrespectful, but please  answer this
question for me.    -Joe