List

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:59:35 +0200

of course which one depends on whether or not you want to
subscribe or to unsubscribe. For instance... you wouldnt want to
write Unsubscribe Pianotech if what you really wanted to do was
to subscribe to the list. That is not unless you just wanted to
be silly for some reason. But assuming you were seriously
thinking of subscribing, then writing Unsubscribe Pianotech
wouldnt do at all. Similarilly if you want to unsubscribe then
you probably dont want to write Subscribe Pianotech as this would
have the oposite effect then the one you desired. I think its is
generally aggreed upon by most techs that if you want to
subscribe to the list then you write Subscribe Pianotech  and not
Unsubscribe Pianotech... and of course vice versa in the reverse
instance.

I hope this helps...grin

ric

--