Bowing out

joegum joegum@webtv.net
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:25:50 -0500 (EST)

 Richard....You have heard the last you will ever hear from me on this
topic.  I won't even prolong this thread by defending myself against the
slurs of "ignorance" or "other problems."  -Joe
Mail message

Sender: owner-pianotech@ptg.org From: Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no
(Richard Brekne) Date: Thu, Mar 29, 2001, 9:08am (EST+7) To:
pianotech@ptg.org Subject: Re: Red Chinese Pianos Reply to:
pianotech@ptg.org
Ok Joe... enough is enough.
This is a piano list, not some platform for any particular political
agenda. You are pissing way too many people off, and its become obvious
that you are less concerned with human rights and more concerned with
..... other things then you want to admit.
Please bow gracefully out of this discussion while the bowing is good.