Ideal leading pattern:

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:49:43 +0200

Put it this way Roger... take two levers of exactly the same length, with the
fulcrum smack in the middle. The only difference between the two is that one
weighs 10 thousand pounds and the other weighs just a few pounds... I am sure you
get the picture as this is exactly your point... which is why I opened my answer
with more mass gives more inertia.

It was not my intention to use Up and Down weights for the fellow to do anything
more then to configure lead weighting differently so as to see (experience) what
happens when placeing lead in towards the balance rail, visa vi out towards the
end.

Grin... looks to me like another case of mismalcommunications .... saying the
same things without knowing it.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.