veritune

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:38:15 -0600

Dear Leo,

>Do you have one do you know...

No, I don't.  But I do know it does not *surpass* the storage capabilities
of RCT.  As a RCT user, I do know that RCT's storage is only limited by the
size and number of hard drives one owns, which, in my book, represents
unlimited.

Your quote:
>It can store more than the sat and rct combined.

While I'm certain the Veritune is a fine unit in its own right, it would be
very difficult, in my mind's eye, to exceed unlimited storage.  Maybe
equal, but more, no.

>...And don't say nonsense it is such a feminine word.

Okay ... piffle.

One thing that is not very clear to me, Leo, why do you continue to choose
to play the role of a patsy?  Surely, that is not how you desire to be
remembered on Pianotech?

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731