veritune

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:21:30 -0600

JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

> <<Dear JIM,
> YOU CAN HOOK IT TO A COMPUTER YOU NIMROD.>>
>
>  Well 'that' is such a manly reply!

ROFL, LOL, etc.
Ya, and my dog is bigger then your dog.  And my dad can beat up your dad!

<snip>

kam544@flash.net wrote:

> Okay ... piffle.
>
> One thing that is not very clear to me, Leo, why do you continue to choose
> to play the role of a patsy?  Surely, that is not how you desire to be
> remembered on Pianotech?

So just exactly IS a "piffle"?  My mother has said that for years and I still
don't get it.

"My name is Arthur, king of the Britains.... and this is my trusted servant
Patsy."

Thanks guys, you just made my whole day!!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Lost Wages, NV