Mason Hamlin Screw Stringer

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 06:29:45 -0600

Tom,

Just this month, our chapter had Paul Manochino (sp?) from Mason & Hamlin
give a lecture on the history of M & H. While showing us slides of the screw
stringer, he mentioned that he knows someone who has replacement parts for
these pianos. I do not know how to contact Paul, but maybe through M & H?

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS

mailto:jformsma@dixie-net.com

Hello fellow techs:

I'm still wondering if anyone out there knows of a source for replacement
parts for a mason hamlin screw stringer grand.  I'm looking for the part
that the strings attach to where the tuning pin usually is.

Thanks-
Tom Armstrong  RPT