Fw: Great tool case!

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 06:22:05 -0800

piano lover

 please e-mail me your e-mail address and picture=20

thanks Dale Erwin=20
----- Original Message -----=20
From: pianolover 88=20
To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 8:45 PM
Subject: Great tool case!

Hi all,

Just wanted to relate some info about a great new aluminum tool case. =
It's an "upright" case, made by Hakuba, and it is absolutely terrific =
for carrying ALL my tools, including liquids, SAT III (Fits perfectly =
inside the top lid pull-down compartment!) Retail is around $250, but i =
got the Dealer discount; $111.00 out-the-door! I went to the home office =
in Los Alamitos, CA, so i could pick out the best size, of which there =
are MANY! Mine is the "NX-50", and the dimentions are: (inside meas.) 13 =
1/4" X 8.5" X 7" deep. Anyone intersted in a pic can email me privately. =
This case RULES!

Terry Peterson=20
Precision Piano Service=20
Torrance, CA=20