Dampp Chaser Smart Bar History +

Ron Lindquist ronli@newnorth.net
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:22:23 -0600

Dear "Field Experts"  +    Would like to hear about your experience with
the Smart Bar.   Just had a customer call saying her red smart bar light is
on all the time..   This is the same client  that I had to replace the
Smart Bar   just about 6 months ago-for free.

This is the 4 th or 5 th one I've had to replace for  "FREE"

I know all the tests to do on them.  Do not have a schematic  of the
circuit.   Just wondering of other  "Experts"  experiences.

And we all know how good DC is.   +  Can't Tune a Fish Joke  reply  -waiting.

Regards,   Ron L

R & R Piano
6039 River Road
Eagle River, Wi  54521