NPR...Anybody actually opened the "Snow White" e-mail?

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Tue, 01 May 2001 09:42:47 -0600

Hi Brian,

It is a worm that prevents certain files from running--for example you can
not add a new task to sheduled tasks as the program will not run--and
Eudora refuses to run as well.

Please don't suggest someone open a contaminated file--most of use puter
types keep our database on our machines--and we don't back up often enough.