Public note..Private Reply requested

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Tue, 1 May 2001 22:49:28 -0400

I recently inquired to my StockBroker about buying Baldwin..he left a
message today asking to talk to me at my earliest convenience, which will be
Wednsday Afternoon. Anyone interested in what this man has to say will get a
response from me if you request it privately. Things of this nature do not
belong on a tech-based list.

I too, am one that hopes they succeed..and I have a few shillings lying
around willing to take a chance, if he feels good about what he finds.

Private replies only.

roo(k)