OSLUND KEY MACHINES

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Wed, 2 May 2001 06:15:55 -0400

Hi
I had emailed you last week with regards to your keytop machine. I am =
very interested in purchasing this devise.  Please call me ASAP.
Tom Servinsky, RPT
tompiano@gate.net
561 260- 7110
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jim H Markley=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 9:16 PM
  Subject: OSLUND KEY MACHINES

  FOR SALE:  OSLUND Machines:  Key Master and resurfacer complete with =
extra blades.  Also included is a key press, heat unit to soften old =
glue and other odds and ends (including original correspondence with =
Herbert Oslund and manuals). =20
  The equipment is located in the Washington D.C. area.  Buyer to pay =
for packing and shipping.
  =20
  If you are interested, send me an Email for more details. =20
  =20
  Jim