7' Baldwin for sale

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 2 May 2001 13:47:21 EDT

Rebuilt 1941 7' Baldwin SF.  New pin block, strings and pins, new Able
hammers, shanks and flanges, new wippens, new key tops, refinished in satin
ebony. Wapin bridge installed at Central West Regional Seminar by Tim Coates.
Hammers and plate voiced by Wally Brooks.

Asking $25,000. Includes delivery anywhere in the continental USA, your
choice of bench, and piano truck if requested.  I will pay a qualified
technician for 4 tunings,    follow up voicing and regulation and I will
guarantee the piano for 5 years against defects in materials or work I have
done.

Willem Blees  RPT
wimblees@aol.com