about MOM

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Thu, 03 May 2001 08:57:08 +0200

I didnt.... understood immediatly this musta been a mistake... but
from the few opening lines I did scan... seemed like she had a nice
time.... Tell her we all are happy for her and think no more about
it.

Now... back to our regular programming...

Nossaman... where I think you are  completly out to lunch is .......
grin..

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.