Fw: Re; Hypocritical oath; Way off topic,OT

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 21:16:14 -0700

HI Kevin

 No wonder you left the Golden state it was tarnishing!

 Dale Erwin

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Kevin E. Ramsey=20
To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 7:44 PM
Subject: Re; Hypocritical oath; Way off topic,OT

   " (Can't we all just get along?)"

Larry Toto
=20
    Ah, yes! The words of the Great Philosopher Rodney King, upon seeing =
the World blow up in direct response to his actions, and the =
over-reactions of those he encountered. For a man of his stature to be =
suddenly thrust onto the world stage, I'm sure that he would have had =
enough quite quickly.=20
    I remember living about 120 miles east of Los Angeles when the riots =
hit. We had just had a 6.4 earthquake a week earlier, and I got to watch =
the riots on TV while we had aftershocks galore. I remember it as the =
summer of " Shake & Bake".
    Sorry for the flashback.

=20
=20