exSpurts?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 5 May 2001 11:14:30 EDT

Don;
 Huh! Doncha know we techs are the masters of all we survey? :-)
 Actually this seems to me to be a fine time to put our money where our mouth
is. We 'all' complain about the demise of American piano manufacturers and
say what a shame it is............Seems to me this would be an excellent
occasion to contribute to the sustenance, and survival, of a 'domestic'
manufacturer. But then I am just an ole tech who can't tell the difference
between "tension" and "compression" so what do I know? :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)