Spurlock shimming method.

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 5 May 2001 13:51:57 EDT

In a message dated 5/05/2001 1:40:29 PM,Ron N. wrote:

<<I'm about
to conclude that buzzing cracks are like baby pigeons. They must be out
there somewhere, even though you never actually see one.>>

Hey Guy;
 I've seen the "baby pigeons" ..............but every one I have seen has had
a least one broken wing! :-)
 The only time I can recall a "crack" actually causing a 'buzz' was when one
or both sides had come loose from the rib........if my memory is not playing
tricks on me the preponderence of the buzzes, as well as the loudest, have
been when only one side of the panel was pulled away............
Jim Bryant (FL)