Plate rim bolts

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 7 May 2001 12:47:49 EDT

<<Am restoring a Mason BB from 1920 with two broken plate rim screws. They
are
oval head, 5 1/2" long screws (probably #20's). M&H currently uses a lag bolt
system which will not work with the old plate (unless I use epoxy and washers
which I am loathe to do). Does anyone know where to fetch these screws (have
tried every resource I know of), or have an alternative solution? Thanks in
advance.>>

Paul;
 APSCO has these thingees in captivity.
20 X 5 1/2 = stock number F2044 for plain steel, add N or B for nickel or
brass.
Jim Bryant (FL)
p.s. thanks for reminding me to order some screws! :-)