no tunings

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 7 May 2001 14:15:36 EDT

Is it just me, or are the rest of you slower than normal these days. By
Monday morning, I usually have 15 - 20 tunings lined up for the week and by
the end of the week, I will have tuned 25 - 30. This morning I tuned three
pianos, (of which one was a second piano at a teacher who originally only
wanted one done), and I have only 6 more scheduled the rest of the week. I'll
probably wind up tuning 20 pianos this week, but last week wasn't all that
great either. Do you think it has anything to do with the price of gas?

Wim