no tunings

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 7 May 2001 17:08:34 -0700

Willem,=20
And the size of the pile of B.S. that goes with it! :-(
Joe
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 4:22 PM
  Subject: Re: no tunings

  In a message dated 5/7/01 3:43:50 PM Central Daylight Time,=20
  rbrekne@broadpark.no writes:=20

    Grin... well hey.. you all just HAAADDDDD to elect an ultra =
conservative for=20
    a president... who just HAAAAADDDD to start right off dinking around =
with a=20
    sizzling economy in the name of some absurd idea that somebody over =
there=20
    needed a tax cut...... sorry... but ya'll got no ones to blames but=20
    yerselfs... grin...=20
     =20
     I don't think it would have made a bit of difference which =
president we=20
    elected. The economy is much stronger that the resident in the White =
House.=20
  he idea of a tax cut isn't just our current prez. Even his opponent =
said=20
  he favored a tax cut.  The difference between the Republicans and the=20
  Democrats is the size of the cut, and which programs were going to get =
the ax.=20

  Wim=20