Postings

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Mon, 07 May 2001 22:26:29 -0400

Guys,
Come on, there is just too much drivel to be archived.

Either learn how to send a post privately or not post al all.

Remember, there is a search engine out there that will deliver
your remarks to some poor schlep.

If you don't believe me, search on the web for topics
which you have replied to.    I was surprised to find my name
in searches I have done on certain tropics.

In other words, we are not isolated. We are a part of the global community.

Content matters,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@mediaone.net