Celeste Problems

Elian Degen J. edegen@cantv.net
Mon, 7 May 2001 23:00:07 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_003F_01C0D749.759298E0
My dear friends of the list

In one of the Orchestras where I still tune pianos, they asked me to =
take a look at a Celeste "Schiedmayer"
I discovered in this way, that it is a fairly easy instrument to repair =
and restore, and I began to do so, I am havein very little trouble, in =
fact not at all, with the mechanics of the instrument, but I also want =
to have the external appearance restaured, which is more difficult, as I =
have not seen the instrument as it was originaly, This instrument was =
also sent to unqualified hands, and they also alteredits appearence, I =
am attaching a picture of it so you can see it. Most of it seems =
original. If any one has any experience with this instruments let me =
know. Also the possibility of finding a decal as once polished it will =
be taken off

Thank you in advance.

You can e-mail me privately at edegen@cantv.net

Elian