yellow ivories

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Tue, 8 May 2001 00:12:05 EDT

mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Tom, what is your source for the hydrogen peroxide? Does anyone know what
> wood bleach is made of? I have used that successfully.
>
> Terry Farrell
> Piano Tuning & Service
> Tampa, Florida
> mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com

I will chime on this. I purchased hydrogen peroxide from a local company
called "American Scientific." Phone # is 503-246-7522.  I do not know if they
are nationwide but any place that markets chemicals should be able to help. I
have had good results using Dick Wagner's method.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR
www.davespianoworks.locality.com