Politics - was: no tunings

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 8 May 2001 08:03:07 -0400

Please keep politics off this list. I am very politically minded and am =
soooooo tempted to just rip into this sort of thing. =
ROOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR. BUT this is a piano technicians list. We will =
not service pianos any better addressing this stuff.

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mitch Ruth=20
  To: Pianotech Majordomo=20
  Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 7:40 AM
  Subject: Re: no tunings

  Wim,=20

  I wish I tuned half that many in a week....

  Richard,

  The price of gas has been going up for over a year now and the economy =
has been slowing for about the same amount of time.  History has shown =
that tax cuts will stimulate the ecomomy and it is just common sense =
that if people have more money in their pockets they will spend it.  In =
addition, if you are overcharged at the store it is right and prudent to =
expect your money back.  If the government has a huge surplus of our =
cash, they should give it back.

  Grin...you should really get informed before you let your political =
bias allow you to slam your former countrymen...grin.

  Mitch Ruth
  DeMossville, KY

  PS Gas prices are related to the definite lack of energy policy in the =
US for the past 10 years.

  =20