no tunings, no drivel

D.Martens cybertuner@planet.nl
Wed, 9 May 2001 19:34:49 +0200

Dirk wrote:
>>*: necessary for the piano AND for us!!<<
For us ? yes offcourse..
For the piano? I think not...  ( not over(t)here in Holland )

Perhaps american folks are less stupid than dutch people when it comes to
having the piano tuned or not. (and poorer too perhaps, in general)

What I'm saying is that in Holland a lot of people (50%  from my experience)
are paying to have their piano tuned at times when it's not really
neccesary.

Duncan