the Guild

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Thu, 10 May 2001 09:21:28 +0200

Good to hear Charles. Differing ideas about the associate / rpt thing lie
largely in individual vision about what the Guild should be, ...grin and I
suppose to some degree in other less rational motivators....

Be all that as it may,,, we are by and large a great big family of folks
interested in learning about pianos, how to fix them, tune them, and make them
sing. Its great you are part of an active and interesting chapter. Conventions
are highly recommended !

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.