Old board/New question

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 10 May 2001 13:37:37 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/2001 11:45:22 AM, Del wrote:

<<Except that now it will be the field

technicians fault because there can't possibly be any problem with the

soundboard because it had 'good crown' back when it was rebuilt and because

it now has 'Good Surface Continuity.' (Sorry, Jim, it just slipped out...)>>

Del;
 Since I promised I would not write any more posts (right now) vis a vis
soundboard/crown/rim I can't remind you, and everyone else, that I also said:
 <<"I say....if a board is *otherwise sound*and any needful shimming is done
"properly" (whatever that means:) that the board will be, 'technically and
cosmetically', a better board. Not a 'new' board or a 'recrowned' board but a
"better" board.">>............but 'if' I could reply to your post..this is
what I would remind you. :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)