perfect pitch in animals

L. Verkoelen lverkoelen@pineknot.com
Fri, 11 May 2001 17:35:55 -0700

Never had a problem with a dog. One of my clients does have a parrot. The
first time I tried to tune the treble the parrot started repeating the
notes, (close enough to really create a problem.) Finally had to have them
remove the parrot when I tune the piano.

Louis Verkoelen
Associate Technician
Big Bear City CA.