Finally, some good news chez Baldwin

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 11 May 2001 21:44:45 -0700

Bill,
I PRAY she doesn't get anything but a swift kick in the butt, out the =
door.
Joe
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Billbrpt@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 8:59 PM
  Subject: Finally, some good news chez Baldwin

  Baldwin Piano & Organ Company Announces Resignation of Karen Hendricks =
from=20
  Company's Board of Directors=20

  MASON, Ohio, May 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Baldwin Piano & Organ Company =
(Nasdaq:  =20
  BPAO ) announced today that Karen L. Hendricks has resigned from the =
board of=20
  directors effective immediately. Hendricks, the former chairman and =
CEO of=20
  the Company, had served on the board of directors since 1994.  The =
Company=20
  does not intend to appoint an interim board member to replace =
Hendricks....=20

  I hope this means she doesn't get that million bucks either.=20

  Bill Bremmer RPT=20
  Madison, Wisconsin=20