perfect pitch in animals

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 12 May 2001 00:07:13 -0500

I had a German Shephard Dog that used to sing with me, as long as I
was in operatic falsetto. (sp?)   It would have made "funniest
videos".  "the hills are alive .....arroooo arooo... "  Her pup, a
male could only do  a couple of "muuffs" but howels at a fife.

    One day I started the pickup and quickly turned it off because I
heard what sounded like a bearing squealing in the alternator.
However the sound continued.  It was from the radio, an opera singer
was hitting a high C---or was it Bb?--- I don't have perfect
pitch.   ---ric