Ditch the tuning pin bushings

Vilsnyder@AOL.COM Vilsnyder@AOL.COM
Sat, 12 May 2001 11:35:55 EDT

Ron,
A good friend of mine had made some Plate Bushings out of Delrin or some hard
plastic & sent me a sample. He was going to make them for the trade & had been
trying to get to do a class at National to introduce them to the trade, but I
don't know if he ever did.
His name is William J. Balamut, 4200 Arthur St., N.E., Columbia Heights, MN
55421.  Phone-612-788-5682.  I thought it was a good idea.  Maybe somebody
is interested & could contact him. A lot depends on the thickness of the
plate.
One thing the Bushings do is to transfer the "load" to the edges of the plate.
Best regards,   Willis Snyder