Finding the right lid prop

Sun, 13 May 2001 08:32:35 -0500

Clyde,
At 11:12 05/12/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>I need help in finding an appropriate "double" lid prop for a grand
>piano.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  The piano:  C. F. Stein,
>about 5'2", serial 1064, "restored" probably mid-80's, now has black
>satin finish.
>used.  Can anyone steer me in the right direction?  I don't really want
>to go with brass unless it's the last option, as I think it would look
>strange.

Brass may look strange, but it would be like original equipment.  We've got
a CFS, 5'2",  in a studio and I'll schlep my digital camera to school to
take a picture of the prop arrangement, if you wish.

Conrad Hoffsommer -  Decorah, IA

Usually I try to take it one day at a time, but lately several have
attacked me at once...