(OT) In Box handling

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sun, 13 May 2001 22:32:34 +0200

The recent virus haunt and an increasing amount of spam got on my
nerves finally, and I decided to try something that turns out works
great. I use my email filters to simply direct everything I get into
the trash barrel. What I want to read and open I move over to the
inbox, and when I am done I simply empty the trash. All that spam
and suspect stuff never even gets a mouse pointed at it, let alone
get opened. Works like a charm... just thought I'd share this.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.