Aeolian Vorsetzer

rufy@rcn.com rufy@rcn.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 23:20:08 -0400

Dear List:

Is there someone out there interested in acquiring an Aeolian vorsetzer
player mechanism, 64-note, serial no. 46905??  I take it to be circa 1900
manufacture. It belongs to a customer of mine, in Massachusetts. I assume it
would need major overhaul but might be a source for parts.

If interested, please reply privately. If this is a white elephant I'd like
to know that too so I can tell them to toss it.

Thanks