Convention 2002 Dates - Major correction (JUNE?)

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 08:26:57 -0400

Bill and the list,

Yes, definitely June.  If anyone doesn't like it then it's not my fault
while anyone who does can thank me for it.  <grin>  Seriously, there are a
huge number of factors that go into setting the date but perhaps this will
work better with the way school calendars are changing.

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Assistant Director - TEAM2001
July 11-15, 2001 - Reno, NV
agilreath@mindspring.com
http://www.ptg.org/conv.htm
Director: Laura Olsen, RPT
Assistant Directors: Allan Gilreath, RPT - Gary Neie, RPT - Dale Probst, RPT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Bdshull@AOL.COM
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 2:45 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Convention 2002 Dates - Major correction (JUNE?)

Allan:

June, NOT July?

Bill Shull, RPT

In a message dated 5/14/01 7:28:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
agilreath@mindspring.com writes:

<< List,

 With a huge amount of egg on my face, I give you the correct dates for the
 2002 Convention and Institute in Chicago: June 26-30, 2002.

 As a good friend of mine would say in such a situation, "Mea culpa, mea
 maxima culpa."

 Sorry about that folks,