Aeolian Vorsetzer

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 16 May 2001 06:16:48 -0500

I would strongly suggest posting this on the MMD list.  I would highly
suspect that there is someone on that list who would LOVE to have it.
Go to the PTG home page, then lists, (where you subscribe to this list),
and you will find info on how to get on MMD.  It is in digest form once
a day.  Subscribe temporarily and advertise this item there.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV