Regina Carter, Queen of the List (was and still is Sharp organ)

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Wed, 16 May 2001 11:57:35 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/01 10:42:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
ginacarter@carolina.rr.com (Eugenia Carter) writes:

> Joe,
>
> Maybe the person to "cool it" or to "lighten up" is thee.
>
> The "parties involved" are all the people who subscribe to this list. As one
> of those "involved" your answer below certainly is not to my satisfaction.
>
> In reality when you make comments which are perceived as offensive, as
> inappropriate as you did, the polite thing to do is acknowledge you goofed
> up, apologize and move on. Many of us have done so many times. Would be nice
> to see you do the same.

Just ignore it, Joe.  Gina tries to control everyone she doesn't like and
will use all of her *powers* to do so.  While I see your point about a
religious quote not being appropriate to this List, I didn't really feel it
was inappropriate so long as it ended there.

What is inappropriate is the desire of one individual to assert her opinion
as if it were law, something which I see as habitual from Gina.

This List is for the discussion of Piano Technology and related issues.  I
have found the discussion of the difficulty of pipe organ tuning as it
relates to the piano to be fascinating and informative.

I rarely find any comments by Gina Carter to be of any interest or value
whatsoever.  They are usually a reflection of her compulsive desire to exert
pressure, power and control over others (see the remarks about her behavior
in Council).

You don't owe anyone an apology, Joe.  Let's just move on to another topic or
continue with the pipe organ vs. piano tuning discussion and dismiss the
commands from the self appointed monarch.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin