Fw: Special tuning pins

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 14:25:23 -0500

>The best we can do--would be to redesign the whole
>system to something like the screw stringer. There is
>no will to do so unfortunately.

It's just like with bridge pins. The system that renders nominally adequate
performance while still being relatively cheap and klutz resistant to
produce and maintain becomes the standard. Raw performance isn't weighted
in the decision any higher than is cost or trouble.

Go to www.delphion.com for the patent abstract on Paul's pin. US06114615

While you're there, spend the evening chasing down all sorts of wonderfuls.

Ron N