Larudee's mystery - Was: Ditch the bushings

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 17 May 2001 10:36:54 -0500

>Are you talking about wire diameter or pin diameter?  I don't recall Ron O
>talking about wire diameter and it sounds like pin diameter fits what you're
>trying to say.
>
>Paul Larudee

>> >(plus the radius of the core wire)

Hi Paul,
That's why I included it in the reply. Here it is again (7 lines up, that's
Ron O's addition to what I said). And yes, we were talking about torque
holding power against the string tension rather than what it takes to turn
the pin with a tuning hammer.

Ron N