breaky Yamaha strings

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Thu, 17 May 2001 15:12:29 -0400

Hi Ben-
Now for some information you can really use.  Steer clear of any religious
invocations when posting to this list, as in :

>We worked out a way to string now and pay later, and he kept the
>instrument and won the competition, but Jesus!

  You will then live a long and happy life.  { :+)

Next, a question(s): Did the entire Concert Department sign off on that
quote, or was it a couple of guys having a drink, or two?

Hope to run into you again soon.

David Skolnik