Scaling problem

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 20 May 2001 15:13:38 -0500

 All things considered, I've given
>up on any voicing of these with anything but a wire brush. At least I don't
>have to waste an appreciable amount of my time and their money to
>disappoint a voicing request, but can cheaply disappoint them right away
>and get on with it.
>

>Ron N
> Hey Ron, At least the wire brush will get you out of the house intact.
<G> But do it before you start to tune, it makes it a lot easier in this
register. I've also given up trying too hard on these monsters.  The
octaves are good, so good bye.  <G>
Fortunately most owners cant hear the problems. If they can, we advise
trading up to a C series.  Our sales staff go to great lengths to tell
people that it is a price point piano.  I have a problem with the dealers
that sell it as just a cheaper version of the C1 and the customers
expectation is high.
Roger