Fw: Scaling problem/ And downbearing problems GH-1

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 20 May 2001 16:58:47 -0500

Hi Dale,
             There have been a few of this model with rim separation, that
will cause this problem.  Re warranty claims, there is no one better than
Yamaha in my book.
Helpfull, responsive, and proactive, with the customer always in mind.
Roger